Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

I need some input on LAH scale progress after 2 1/2 months- Thanks.

Here is another LAH scale test to get some input from you. I used a Volume 3 LAH scale. I tried hard to cut back my loudness, held my breathe/glottal compression and used the holding of the breathe and compression as a focus to help me sing softer, yet maintain power. I have a long way to go, but this is 2 1/2 months in with a lot of hard work, so I want to see if I am progressing a little bit as I go and what adjustments I should focus on. Thanks again for your input. It is hard for me to sing softer, but this felt more natural lately. I still have a big mouth even when I hold my breath, lol.

https://soundcloud.com/bo_zire/lah-test-scale-main-one/s-ZE17H

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Sounds pretty good. All the way up to D5. You're shedding the weight and holding back the breath. You're modifying up top. It sounds to me like you're right on track.

Good job. You're making lots of adjustments to get this far in this little time. I would say steady as she goes, stay the course. I don't hear any big problems. You should only get more stable and consistent as you continue the track you're on.

Bob