Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Buying the ProBundle...a quick question before I invest...

Evenin' folks,

After far too long being unemployed, I'm finally now in a position to get the "ProBundle + Weekend Warrior" courses!! Unfortunately the Gold Bundle would require a few more months of saving and I'm desperate to get started, which brings me to my question:

[EDIT: Answered it myself already, sorry about that!}

Given how much I've learned from Ken's free material alone, I feel indebted to the guy and so I look at buying the course as both a personal investment and an investment in KTVA as something I wholeheartedly believe in. When you consider the amount of material you're getting and the quality of the content, it makes a seemingly high price tag shrink into something very reasonable indeed.

I should probably be buying the DVD versions by Friday of this week at the latest, but I'm sure I'll be on here like a shot and trying to register for full access! Hahaha!

Thanks for your help!

- Tommy (IdentMusic)

Comments