Hey Dudes and Divas!

Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forum, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA forum - the rest of the forum is hidden from view.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

I Just order Guitar, with Chord Buddy, new Speakers, headphones. This is Exciting!

donnabrightdonnabright Posts: 92Pro
edited March 1 in Off Topic
I Just order Guitar, with Chord Buddy, new Speakers, headphones! I am so excited. I must share.
I should have by the 3rd. I really need new speakers, as my speakers for pc are shot, which means, makes lots of crackles, when I try to adjust volume. I really need new ear phones, and head studs as well.
I can't wait to get my Fender Beginner Acoustic Guitar, ChordBuddy Learning System.
Comes with Snark Guitar Tuner, Assorted Guitar Picks by Fender, and Chord Buddy learning books, DVDS, and song books. I just hope that guitar wont be too loud for my neighbors, but i sing and they do not have a problem with that. I asked them, though they hear me. They are cool with it. I sing loud to.
Some guitar teacher's use Chord Buddy to teach their students, from what I seen on youtube. But yes, after a few months I would need to take more guitar lessons. Ya know. down the street from me, but for 15 dollars for a half hour, that is not bad, if you ask me. In the meantime I will have fun with Chord buddy, and playing my guitar in the mean time.

Comments