Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

I Just order Guitar, with Chord Buddy, new Speakers, headphones. This is Exciting!

donnabrightdonnabright Posts: 104Pro
edited March 1 in Off Topic
I Just order Guitar, with Chord Buddy, new Speakers, headphones! I am so excited. I must share.
I should have by the 3rd. I really need new speakers, as my speakers for pc are shot, which means, makes lots of crackles, when I try to adjust volume. I really need new ear phones, and head studs as well.
I can't wait to get my Fender Beginner Acoustic Guitar, ChordBuddy Learning System.
Comes with Snark Guitar Tuner, Assorted Guitar Picks by Fender, and Chord Buddy learning books, DVDS, and song books. I just hope that guitar wont be too loud for my neighbors, but i sing and they do not have a problem with that. I asked them, though they hear me. They are cool with it. I sing loud to.
Some guitar teacher's use Chord Buddy to teach their students, from what I seen on youtube. But yes, after a few months I would need to take more guitar lessons. Ya know. down the street from me, but for 15 dollars for a half hour, that is not bad, if you ask me. In the meantime I will have fun with Chord buddy, and playing my guitar in the mean time.

Comments