Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Proof is in the singing

Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 249Moderator, Pro
I just did an awesome guitarist/songwriter clinic last Saturday, with Sean Kelly (Lee Aaron / Nelly Furtado) and Derry Grehan (Honeymoon Suite)
During the collaboration workshop, I was working with Sean Kelly to develop a new song on the spot.
He loved the hooks and riffs I came up with and helped me with some progression/transitional stuff... and then it happened once again! He actually stopped me and kept complimenting my voice :smiley:
Truth to be told, I am just really not used to this sort of thing, and it is freaking me out a little...
I feel like I am only now, just barely able to do what I've been training to do... so I don't feel its deserved. Having said that, it makes me want to get better and maybe someday to be worthy of that sort of praise.
I told him about this program, and he said he's heard great things about it.
So there you go, it would seem that the proof is indeed in the singing!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,525Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Very cool. And you're still in your vocal beginnings. Give it a year or so and you'll start realizing what a turning point it was for you to follow Ken's program.
  • MatsyMatsy Posts: 126Pro
    That's awesome! As someone who has just recently started the course, it's great to hear of the success people are having.