Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello, im Deyan from Bulgaria and i love beatbox!

I think my nickname should be DeYan... its my actual name but with big Y. Anyways... feels nice being part of a whole community, commited to the art of music, right? I started beatboxing since i was 7... im 17 now. I have nearly mastered it. Im a boy from Bulgaria and recently i fired up my passion for music. I've always been an artist... recently i started taking drawing lessons and i improved a lot for 4 months. I hope for the same with Ken Tamplin's guiding. I sing since im 12, but i didnt like it so much at the beggining... Recently (like a year and a half ago) i found Ed Sheeran and i loved many of his songs. He inspired me to start seriously with singing and guitar playing... okay its not only him... also one girl that rejected me... anyways... i LOVE music which means i love singing too. I look forward to be famous. I write my own songs... i have like 3 finished and around 10 unfinished. People like them but i dont like them very much because of my voice. Thats the reason i started that course. I wanna sound better and have better range. I look forward to combine great vocals with great beatbox and guitar. Soon i may post some of my work so you can give me competent opinions and objective critics. I really want to be a master of music, but i dont know the notes yet :S
Thank you very much!

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi DeYan. Welcome, we look forward to hearing about your progress. In only a few weeks my range began to improve. Now some notes that I never knew how to reach are within my grasp.

So I can't wait to hear about how well you are doing!
  • > @Matsy said:
    > Hi DeYan. Welcome, we look forward to hearing about your progress. In only a few weeks my range began to improve. Now some notes that I never knew how to reach are within my grasp.
    >
    > So I can't wait to hear about how well you are doing!

>Hey, Matsy, thats very nice! I should upload some videos soon and will post them here. I can't wait to see your work too, my friend! We can inspire each other. Let's rock our voices!!! I also felt a little improvement in my pitch and I hit some high notes easier than I did before. And I did just 2 workouts for now. Can't wait to see what happens after 6 months of working out...
    I don't believe in talent... I believe in hard work.
    Cheers!