Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Smooth Operator

At least five people in my music community of friends, so far, have told me I should pursue smooth jazz type music. Actually, I like lots of different genres of music. I would love to be able to sing big, powerful songs with a boatload of drama but I will need a strong and trained voice for that! I am hoping I'll get there with KTVA! In the meantime, if jazz can get me started & open the door to some actual gigs, I'd be very happy with that. A friend recorded a bunch of songs I tried the other night. We recorded all of them here at my house in my study.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 10,424Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    This is very nice, Cherie. Nice, smooth, sustained notes. Nice tone. Sounding confident.
  • I'm glad it sounds more confident! Insecurity is one thing that often sabotages me and really comes out in the sound. I was really nervous about listening to the recordings that I did this time but I have been trying to apply some advise you gave! I hear things, & always do, every recording that I make, that I would like to be better but I have to remind myself that this is also part of the process. So when I record anything, I just try to make it the best I can for now knowing in a year or two I'll have a good record of where I began!