Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Vocal demonstrations.

Can we do them any time? I want to do it all the time, but, I am afraid, but, what the heck, hey! Isn't that the main reason for being here ! I think my buts been in the way for too long now, lol...hahahahaha. Oh, by the way! I am working out at a gym now. Life is good.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Don't overload us, but do put up some demos just for fun. When you have a problem and want help, say so. If you're posting just to post, you might not always get comments. Sometimes we get a load of demos and want to triage through to the ones that need help.

KTVA is designed to be a self-help course. But we're here to cheer you on, as well, and lend a hand when you need it. And just plain fun singing is something we all need more of. So comment on your fellow students' demos if you have something nice or something helpful to say.

It's also theraputic to get over your fears of singing and being possibly critiqued. But if you are sensitive about what people may say, then you should post in the newbies section, just because people are expected to be in the early or learning stages, and blunt criticism is not permitted there. Honesty with a little kindness, yes. Blunt criticism, no.