Home The Singer's Lobby

Links to re-download the course?

Dear KTVA friends,

I purchased the full course a couple of years ago.
Unfortunately my hard drive died completely recently and I have lost all my files.
Is there a way to download the full course again?
I still have the emails with links to the videos and workouts for volume I, II, III and the PRO courses.
However those links were only valid for seven days from purchase.
Thank you very much for your help!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Send an email to [email protected] and explain your situation. Include your emails from when you bought the course. Ask what options you have.
  • Daniel956Daniel956 2.0 PRO Posts: 28
    edited December 2021
    Sorry guys - I just wrote a lengthy and heavy/long winded question and then as soon as I was done posting it I found my answer on the Ken Tamplin website. Sorry for any confusion about this comment being here. I can't figure out how to delete it and definitely if the mods could delete this comment it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you and sorry about any confusion leaving this comment may cause I will try my best to come back in time to delete as I'm assuming someone will respond to this and explain to me how I can delete this comment.

I will try my best guys, but either way - false alarm, I was able to find the answer to the question I had.

Thanks and take care out there,

Dan
  • ElaraElara Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 327
    @Daniel956 Don't worry at all. :) You have edited your post, and there is no harm done. I'm glad you found the answer you were looking for. :)