Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Apologies to Ken Tamplin

MysteriousGirl_92MysteriousGirl_92 Posts: 2Member
I would like to know if there is a way I can apologise to Ken Tamplin. I feel like I have behaved inappropriately on his YouTube channel. Let me explain: I used to give him ideas on what songs to sing for his next videos, then I got a little over-excited and kept doing it until I stopped myself from taking things too far, on the subject matter. One day, while watching someone do a cover of 'Bring Me to Life', I jokingly told Ken that he told me that rap music wasn't his thing. I don't know whether or not that statement set him off. Either that or the requests.

I even asked Ken some questions like "when was the song 'Stormbringer' released?" or "is 'Carry On Wayward Son' about someone on their deathbed?" When I checked one of my comments, outside my account, it was gone. Which might mean that I was banned from his channel. I feel like I took things too far, and I just want to say how sorry I am for everything I did. I had no intention of causing him any upset or discomfort.

What can I do to let him know that?

Comments