Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Afra from Belgium

Hi,
I want to introduce myself to this group. I am a new student, I have downloaded the course yesterday.
I love music, I listen a lot to different styles of music. Mosty of all to pop-rock and hard-rock, but I love different styles.

I did not sing until two years ago, so everything here is new for me. In a meditation group, they asked me to sing the vowel sounds during ceremonies, I was afraid but I did the job during two years, twice a month. In the first year, I started to try to sing do-re-mi-fa-sol-la-si-do and I did not become higher then sol. But some of the vowel sounds were higher so I practice a lot. During that year I met also a guitarist who ask me to play sometimes with him, I am not a musician but I play Hapi-drum as a hobby and he liked it, he is a heavy metal guitarist practicing sound scapes and want to learn to play other styles also, I did not saw the combination but it works out pretty good. Twice a year we play together(improvisation), a keyboard player is joining us now. This has brought my musical interest back up.

I just want to learn how to use my voice so that I can sing at home and maybe for friends or little events or improvisation with the group.

Afra

Comments