Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Did a take of a song i'm writing! It's not finished but I got through it.

Here it is:

I need more support from the gut I know that but thats the next thing i'm working on in this song. So I get more character in the voice. Support give you power but if you can't control the power, it gets too much hehe :) So i'm slowly adding more supported sound.

Anymore thoughts? The lyrics are not complete it's gibberish sometimes. I feel abit contrived when I sing but that gets easier overtime, i'm just happy I got through the song. Hope people enjoy the unfinished version :)

Comments

• stratmanstratman Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 364
    @JonasFinnLarsson there are really good moments eg the line "when I go away" sounds nice. The higher parts do need more support, particularly the lines after this line. You already recognise this in your comments. Maybe also try the tongue exercise over your hummed parts to get more resonance.
  • stratman said:

@JonasFinnLarsson there are really good moments eg the line "when I go away" sounds nice. The higher parts do need more support, particularly the lines after this line. You already recognise this in your comments. Maybe also try the tongue exercise over your hummed parts to get more resonance.

Thanks for your input. tongue exercise over hummed parts, do you mean the wooa part? In the beginning? Good that you point out that the higher parts need support. I'll work on it line after line like Ken does!