Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Meatloaf two out of three aint bad

Me singing one of my favourite soft songs ever.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1qbL3pdvMxw

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,665Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    @Simpan27 ,

This is your best work that I've heard so far. It's within your range, for the most part. Just a few places where you're a little flat. There are some really good moments here and there.

A few others have commented that you need to reduce the exaggerated vibrato that you use, and I would agree with that. It tends to throw you off-pitch by varying the pitch constantly with the depth of the vibrato. To lighten the depth of the vibrato would help the consistency of your voice.

Are you doing a vocal program? You're kind of halfway there, but there are a lot of issues with your voice. You sound like someone who has done a good job of being self-taught, but you're missing a number of key, foundational issues that are the basis for good, healthy singing.

As much time as you put into recording, it seems like you would want to put more time into actually building your voice into more of a finished product.

Just by the fact that you post a lot of demos proves that you really want to excel with your voice.

All the Best!

Bob
  • Simpan27Simpan27 Posts: 64Member
    thank you so much. I feel proud singing this song. It is'nt so easy.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,665Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    I agree. You're welcome!
    :-)