Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

difference between Pro Bundle package 234 USD and WW 79USD

Hi there,
Just wanted to know whether the WW course would suit me as well as the Pro Bundle course? Obviously the difference is made up by the main course. However, I won't have enough time to spent a full hour every day and the prize is more tempting, but we want to start a band soon and until now I would be the only male voice (female voice is covered).!So, what would be your advice? Would the WW course be enough or do you recommend me the Pro Bundle being essential in my case.
Thks,
regards Bob Blau bob_malaga@hotmail.com

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Bob,

The main thing you might want to ask yourself is do you want the best version of your potential voice, and do you want to be able to sustain it for years to come?
    Nothing good was ever built in a day... and unfortunately there is no magic pill to make you Rob Halford or David Coverdale. It takes an investment of time, there is no way around that. However, having said that, people will begin to notice the changes by about Phase 2, and will be really noticing it by Phase 3.
    I would highly recommend the Pro pack, but if money is an issue, you can always get the Main Course and upgrade it when you're able. FYI, it will take you a minimum of 4-6 months to get well into phase 3 anyway, so you can use that time to save the extra $100 for the Pro Pack extension.

Totally up to you and your financial situation.
    If you're serious about unleashing the vocal beast, then you've got to pay your dues!
    And there's nothing wrong with doing this course WHILE you're in the band and letting them witness your transformation.

My $.02
  • BobbyBlue72BobbyBlue72 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for your answer Phil! Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I wanted to know if the WW course was complete, full enough for the purpose of starting to sing in a band. Obviously, getting to sing like a semi-pro only will take you months' or maybe years' time. Then the difference of 100 bucks becomes trivial. So. I'm getting your point. I was just talking about the near future since we're starting rehearsals by next week. Thanks for the kind advice I will take it in account!
    cheers Bob
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    I think I see what you're saying...
    - The Weekend Warrior contains the abridged basics to get you up and running. It is more of less complete, but lacks a deep-dive into the why's and wherefores
    - The Full Course gives you much more informative and targeted training, covering everything save a deeper dive into distortion. Also has a more in-depth access to the forum
    - The Pro Course gives you an even higher level of training and includes actual training sessions with a few of his students... makes it a little like him teaching you directly if you work along with it, and has some backing tracks for you to work with, and includes more safe distortion training and full access to the forum
    - I think there is one extension beyond that, it has the full-on training and that includes 1on1 time with Ken over Skype, and I'm sure many other easter eggs

In my opinion, I think you'd quickly outgrow the WW as it is pretty abridged and might leave you with allot of questions... Maybe not?? Ultimately, its up to you, and could be exactly all you need.
    Personally I'd opt for the full course as it has all the same training as WW plus allot more that you can tackle as needed or as time permits.

But again, it is entirely up to you and your circumstances, and of course what you
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    I would go for the full course, so all the volumes with the pro-packs. I think weekend warriors comes with it too? If you are a pro member, you can also use other sections on this forum including the very informative PRO VIDEOS section!

So if you want to be really dedicated in singing and get the best from it, go for the full package!

All the best,

Ben