Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Beatles cover for review

Hi everybody,

here there is a cover of Come together I recorded this morning after 1 hour and half on VOL. 3
Please leave your feedback, I would really appreciate it
C.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,656Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    HI, Claudio.

Try to sing with more contiguous sound. So don't break it up into such little chunks. Got-to-be-a-jo-ker-he-just-do-as-he-please. It's ok to accent the syllables, but try to make it into one long note, with reduced consonants. It sounds like this is just about at the top of your range, and a little bit flat sometimes. If you use more support it may help you to hold and sustain those high notes more consistently.
  • Claude77Claude77 Posts: 71Pro, 2.0 PRO
    edited October 31
    Thanks Bob as always for being here and give us feedbacks so quickly.
    I will work on support as you mentioned.
    This song is really syncopated and it's not easy to find place to get a big breath.
    I am sure that taking better support will help a lot.
    Singing this song form me now is really easy. I do not feel any fatigue or I do not need to force to get those higher notes.
    I remember that when I started KTVA singing this song was really hard and I felt being on top of may range.
    Now I sing this song easily and I enjoy it a lot!
    So, another confirm about how this course really works.

Thank again.
    C.
  • SerfanoSerfano Posts: 7Member
    It's not easy to sing, Claude! Pay attention to the pitch and the song rhythm. Good Job, man!