Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello everyone I am Bryan Abir

bryanmatthewsbryanmatthews Posts: 7Pro
edited November 18 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
My stage name is Bryan Abir and my story would have to be read in a book. It’s way to complex to sum up in a few words and even in book form no one would believe it. Highlights: - at 7 years old learned how abruptly innocence is lost, - started to express emotions through singing the songs I heard, but it was quickly explained how the noise I made caused headaches so I when I did sing I was alone and still very quiet, - 9 years of the nightmare called school and then college, - psychology major, during the same time got into modeling where I was further educated about my imperfections. So at 6 ft 1, 165lbs, anorexia & I became intimate pals, - during this time it was discovered, much to everyone’s surprise that I had an IQ of +160 - still singing alone, - then through a series of seemingly random events I was being trained by agents from the “Company” in the fascinating world of spotting deceptive behavior, - jump to today and a much more stable life and we have Bryan Abir.

Comments

• videoacevideoace Posts: 275Pro
    Not a bad effort for just starting this course.
    Save this recording, and do it again in a few months. You will be pleasantly amazed at what this course is going to do with your voice.

Happy Singing.

Peace, Tony