Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

How to deepen the voice? vocal fry

I sound too light and child like when I sign sometimes, I want a deeper singing voice and obviously I wanna a raspy voice I want a voice like taylor momsens or bonnie tyler that's kinda voice I hate my own singing voice ! sorry if it seems like I'm trolling I'm just desperate for a quick fix I wish could sing but I cant

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 1,074Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    @ashfittis, there are no quick fixes... Rome was not built in a day!
    This course will get you there, but it is not about rushing things, it is about building solid foundations and learning how to do things in a safe manner. What good would it do you if you could scream full-voice like Chris Cornell, but in doing so you lost your voice every other time?
    This can eventually lead to a very scary place involving surgery.
    As I said before, if you really have the desire to go for it, take the plunge and get the Pro level package. Nothing in life comes easy... here's where you pay for it, in sweat (paraphrased the intro of the old TV show "FAME" :wink: )
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 139Member
    Thank you so much unfortunately I can’t currently afford it I don’t think my own Singing tutor is wanting to change my voice into a rock voice so I wanna save up and do session with ken on skype
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 1,074Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Fair enough... I can't remember the cost of the Streaming-Access, but I'm pretty sure it is allot less than buying it outright.
    Just so you know, a Skype session with Ken would basically just be him going over the foundation basics of the course in the time you have allotted, but in the end, it is your decision to make.

I personally saved up for a while and got the Beginner course, then later upgraded to Pro when I could afford it.

Regards,
    Phillip
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 139Member
    Cool yeah I’ll stream it