Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Freddie's Breath Control in "Don't Stop Me Now" :3

EpicRyderEpicRyder Posts: 14Member
edited December 2017 in Off Topic
If you hear the song "Don't Stop Me Now", you can notice, freddie's marvelous breath control in there.
I think that's why it was a very hard song to sing while playing piano, as he used bootlegged version to deal with it.

• blondiewalesblondiewales Posts: 208Pro
    You didn't get any comments, but this is a pretty cool listen, I think. I like this song and was surprised at how much it was comped. I'm impressed with Freddie's tone versatility while being on key and musical. I wonder how smooth he could have kept it in a single take. There seem to be several spots where his technique is arguably not "correct," but it sounds great regardless.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 12,311Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Yes, this is an awesome listen. Remarkable. Highly comped, but you can see that in all of the video of him recording. He was a artist at compositing vocals, and many of his tracks had SO many tracks and takes on them. What a voice. The more tracks the merrier.