Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

JUST WANTED TO SEND A BIG THANK YOU TO GABRIELA FOR HER DEMONSTRATIONS!

KristiKristi Posts: 4Member, 2.0 PRO
Wasn't sure where I should put this, but I figured you other Diva's would understand how valuable those demonstrations are of her with Ken (bustin her chops haha). Not sure if she will see this but I just wanted to pass on how grateful I am to her for letting us see the process. It has been extraordinarily helpful and she has such an awesome voice that any time I am feeling discouraged, all I have to do is watch a couple of those demos and it gives me back some motivation and so much more valuable information to work with.

I've got so many challenges and road blocks to work through that I definitely NEED all the help I can get! :-)

THANK YOU GABRIELA!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,539Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    You can watch Gabriela in some of your PRO PACK videos, doing Skype lessons with Ken. You really get to watch someone that good struggle with some of the basics. It shows you how unfair it is to beat yourself up over small mistakes. We know how awesome Gabby is, but these lessons show her going through amazing transformations, as part of the journey that she had to travel to attain greater levels of accomplishment.
  • dhansdhans Posts: 4Pro, 2.0 PRO
    I think Gabriela is a PHENOMENAL vocalist and watching her with Ken is so useful for me, too! I'm also very grateful she was gracious enough to appear through this course, as some things I didn't really get until I saw Ken work her through them, and then it clicked!
  • MagdalenaMagdalena Posts: 42.0 PRO
    Chapeau bas Gabriela! Yeah, she's truly amazing! And I only just started, but it was my exact thought - thank you Gabriela for the demo videos, they're fab!