Home Off Topic

Singing coach in my area?

mivisonmivison Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 191
I was wondering if there are other coaches around that are supported or approved by KTVA. my area? DFW , Texas.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Sorry Mike. Actually, Ken is the only authorized KTVA coach. He has not authorized anyone else to teach KTVA. You can, of course get Skype lessons with Ken in the DFW area or anywhere with decent internet.
  • mivisonmivison Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 191
    edited January 2018
    I mainly would like someone to bounce things off of.Someone to listen to me and critique me. I guess the forum is a good a place as any.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    It's a lot less expensive, and you don't have to go out in the DFW traffic! My Gosh! I about went nuts there last year with all of that never-ending construction, changing lanes, and cameras sending you tickets for ending up in a commuter's lane! Yikes!

But put your exercises up here, one at a time. You'll get feedback, and start making progress again, in no time.
  • mivisonmivison Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 191
    It's not a metroplex , it's an adventure! LOL