Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi Everyone

chuckchuck Enrolled Posts: 2
edited September 2012 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
I am stoked to be in this program. Until they invent the bionic anti-suck attachment for vocal chords - I guess I will have to work at it.

Comments

• Options
    ShaneShane Enrolled Posts: 10
    Hey Chuck, I just started this program too. I am also very excited. I've been hearing a lot of good things about it. Just make sure you stay encouraged to keep up practicing. I know if you put the time in you'll become great!
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

Chuck!

Shane is right! Stay Stoked!  We all have to work at this.  When our singing needs improvement, well, there is no place to go but UP! 

If you work at it, you WILL improve!  Your results will be in direct proportion to the effort and the amount of heart you put into it!  Go for it, man! 

We want to help you to succeed!

Bob

• Options
    GuevaraGuevara Enrolled Posts: 140
    Hi Chuck,

Hahaha I like your line about the bionic anti-suck attachment for vocal chords. The truth is that all singers , even the true natural greats, have to work at some aspects of it to some extent. Having the KTVA program is going to really help you, but you have to put in the work:-)

• Options
    DizzyFishDizzyFish Enrolled Posts: 1
    Hey I am Diz, I have been singing a long time but I know I am must not be doing it right because my voice is hurting at the end of the gig. I did a few 4 gig weekends this summer where the name of the game was try not to lose my voice... I know I can sing but I would love Ken to show me how to do it as effortlessly as he does so I can sing longer and more often without damaging my voice permanently. Peace
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

Diz,

If you got the whole 3-stage program, you have the tools to learn to extend your vocal stamina far beyond what you have experienced in the past.  This part of the technique is more advanced and is introduced mostly in Stage 3, but you lay the foundation for KTVA methods in Stages 1 and 2. 

The more you follow exactly Ken's instructions on the videos, the more correctly you will be singing.  The most basic skills he teaches in stages 1 and 2 must be learned in order to fully implement the breath control that is taught in stage 3. 

Learn it all, practice, practice, practice, and you will get results commensurate with your efforts.  This is the only method that will teach you how to absolutely belt it out, yet preserve your voice for years of wide-range singing!

Ken delivers the goods!

Bob