Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Starting over

GNAGNA Enrolled Posts: 21
Hi, I was doing pretty well, when a month in I got side tracked. My pastor needed a bass player, and thought because I could play some on the six string, that it shouldn't be a problem picking up the bass and playing with the worship group in a few weeks time. So, now I will be giving the bass back to the church, and getting on with my voice lessons. I'll be starting from scratch, but it's not a bad thing at all. It is back to basics and a new solid foundation on what makes us sing well. It's the foundation. Looking forward to starting up again.

Comments

• Options
    bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Hi there!

Great to hear you're getting back on track with KTVA. It's a journey. With patience and dedication it really pays off. All the best to you!

Ben
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    I've started over many times, and each time was a better version of where I was before I started over! Move forward and enjoy the journey!
  • Options
    GNAGNA Enrolled Posts: 21
    Thanks for the encouragement. I know it works, just from the month that I practiced, I could tell the difference in my breath control and the sound of my voice from all that was there in that part of the course. GNA