Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Is a one on one lesson the best way to go?

My voice is so messed up! Sometimes I am losing the faith, it is so depressing. I have had bronchitis every winter for a few years now every winter, complete with a body shaking cough. It is obvious to me at this point that something is damaged. Its not even that I have just good days and bad days but decent, ok days and terrible, "what the heck is going on?" days. I used to be able to sing quietly. I used to have strength and quite a range. Now I never know what I'm going to get from practice/warm up and worse from gig to gig. I've been working with the KTVA course for some months now and still I have no consistency with my voice. HELP!

Best Answer

Answers

• IanGouldMusicIanGouldMusic Posts: 14Pro, 2.0 PRO
    I have been working faithfully through V2 everyday. The only positive difference I notice is that I'm not as fatigued after gigs. But as I said, I don't know what to expect when I come in to practice. It's another one of those scenarios where I could roll along and spend months trying to figure it out or someone like Ken could point at the issue and get me on course in a matter of minutes.