Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS

Does ken look at the forums often and answer questions?

Timothymurdoch1Timothymurdoch1 Member, 2.0 PRO Posts: 6
Does anyone know?

Cheers Tim.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, @Timothymurdoch1

I know. Ken lives a very very busy life, and as much as he would like to be here, he can't be.

He gets up around 5 o'clock every morning and is busy each day until he has to give it up for the day, doing recordings, webcams with people from all over the world, and often working with in-person students.

The moderators here will help you to deal with any problems you may have with the KTVA program. If there are any issues that need to be addressed by Ken personally, as in something I myself or the other moderators don't have the answer to, and it's important, I forward those questions to Ken. Because I am aware of his workload, I try to take care of forums issues for him. If you look through the entire forums, you will find some posts that he has answered. Others you will find where I bring an answer from Ken and post it.

We can give you reasonable information about your voice, what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. We can certainly tell you about the principles Ken teaches, but most of the specific content is in the student area of the forums, which is gigantic, compared to the public areas.