Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hi! Looking for some feedback on my vocals!!

JozzyJozzy Posts: 2Member
edited March 13 in SINGER/SONGWRITERS
Hello everybody!

I'm working on a hard rock solo project, where I have composed and recorded everything and now it's turn for the vocals! At the beggining I had the idea of look for a great singer to record the vocal section. But on the last year I decided to try to do it myself. I never considered to have a great voice but when I saw KTVA, Ken was like: 'Everybody can sing!' and I said: 'Lets sign!'

I started to practise according to KTVA and finally I recorded 7 songs (1 of them is a cover 'Rainbows all over your blues' a John Sebastian cover, Woodstock stuff)

Now I'm not sure if it's a good result or not...I'm a little bit confused hehehe, sometimes I'm happy and sound good to me, sometimes I'm down and I don't like it... i don't know xD

Can you give me some feedback about the project itself? Should I continue recording songs or better find a best singer?