It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I know, I know...I'm like still on volume 1 but I'd like to get an idea of what needs to be done in the future (which means after I learn how to sing of course lol) in order to make this a career This is all so extremely new to me and I just want an idea of where to start when I feel confident enough in my talent to start putting stuff out there. So if you have any information on the questions below I would greatly appreciate it : ).Here are my questions:
1. How do you get a band together to start performing?
2. If I don't have a band, would it be wise to learn the guitar to begin performing solo until I get one?
3. How do you make money from a singing without being a celebrity? (stupid question I know, but I have no idea)
4. Is it really hard to get studio time to record songs?
5. How do you book shows exactly? Do you call up a venue and ask to play?
As you can probably tell after reading those questions...I'm sooo lost!
Thanks again guys for your help guys : )