Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Cruise ship singers

cnbaucomcnbaucom Posts: 10Member, 2.0 PRO
edited April 7 in Off Topic
Just returned from cruising to the Bahamas on the Carnival Liberty and was blown away by the singers in the Broadway-style shows. They performed 2 shows with 2 performances of each. The first was a movie soundtrack theme called "Flick" and the 2nd was a rock'n'roll anthology called "America Rocks". The performers were not only amazing vocally, but were often singing while engaged in pretty vigorous dance routines.

Happy trails,
Chris

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 849Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Cool to hear! I still can't get over how people like Gaga do that!
    Must have cardio out the roof!
  • MoftemMoftem Posts: 107Enrolled
    That sounds awesome, cnbaucom. I hope your trip was great. Maybe some workouts should be part of the KTVA programme? Apart from just singing I mean. Maybe he does talk about it or encourage it specifically somewhere that I don't know about. I'm on volume two and have only seen him demonstrate stomach crunches I think. There's a well known vocal coach here in Denmark called Anne Rosing who makes her students work out a lot, and they sound great.