Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

A High Bari can do a E6 whistle Register, how can I training and grow up

Hi Guys, how is it going. How can I study and training the whistle, what kind of excersices can I do to a E6 whistle or more?

Greetings and blessings to all.

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 1,112Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Ahoy!

Well straight off, please understand that it is a multi-tiered process with no shortcuts.
    Fortunately for us all, the path is well-defined and explained in a step-by-step fashion within the KTVA course material.

Long story short, if you want to learn to do this and NOT blow your voice, get the Pro-level course. I won't tell you its easy, I won't tell you it is a quick process... but I can tell you it works, and will get you there if you are persistent!

Cheers,

Phillip
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,541Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Whistle voice is more of a parlor trick than a usable part of the singing voice. You can't very easily connect whistle register to the upper head voice without a break in the voice. Lyrics are nearly impossible in whistle, and you sound like a cartoon character. That's why Ken doesn't teach it.