Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

SORRY I MEANT the main course i wanna buy

ashfittisashfittis Posts: 122Member
edited April 28 in Off Topic
dvds is that a good choice? i wanna get so good at singing u see, right now im not so good, anyway ive to save up the money starting next week i need to get quickly as im gonna be in a band

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 805Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Its personal preference, really.
    I prefer digital downloads so I can more easily access it from any device at any time... and have a backup safe up in the cloud, in case of the unexpected.

So people prefer CDs/DVDs for similar reasons; so either way is fine :smile:

Remember, it is a process over time, nothing worth having comes overnight.

Cheers,

Phillip
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 122Member
    I’d like to have it on my phone actually but I don’t know how to get it downloaded on the phone from the computer ? ☺️
    I'll tell you what I do.

I downloaded a cloud storage app like DropBox or Google Drive.
    I downloaded and stored the zipped KTVA downloads there via my PC
    I then unzipped them so that I could browse to them and play them

Install the same app on your phone (i.e. Dropbox/GoogleDrive)
    You can now watch/listen to them from both your PC and your phone without filling up your phone's storage. Incidentally its also a great way to back the files up in the event of a lost or destroyed phone/PC!

One last thing, if you want to have the audio training available this way on your phone but you will be away from an internet connection, you can go into the properties of each recording on a particular training volume and make each available offline. Just don't select more than one volume, as it does count against your overall storage on your phone for as long as it is selected as available offline.

Its what I do, and it works phenomenally well!

Cheers,

Phillip
  • ikingiking Posts: 157Pro
    Starting with volume 3? your gonna miss all the basic support exercises, etc.
    sorry i want to buy the middle one i mean you know the 300 pound one??
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 12,711Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Ashleigh is talking about the Course plus PRO PACKS, vs the GOLD Bundle, which is the super deluxe. She's hoping for the plain Aston Martin, not the Rolls Royce. So that's the 2.0 PRO Bundle that most of us Scrimped and Saved Up to get.
    Yeah, I knew what she was targeting :smiley:
    Ashleigh, you're really going to get the most out of it this way, as the path is clearly marked, you just have to keep forging ahead!
    You simply won't believe the difference in a year... and again in 18 months (ad infinitum)