Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Help I dont know how to sing this song

just tonight by the pretty reckless heres me trying to sing it

https://www.smule.com/recording/the-pretty-reckless-just-tonight-yedidahumadas-version/154460727_2229352987

and heres the orginal

Comments

• Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Posts: 941Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO
    Hi Ashfittis I would try brightening the sound by doing some scales, because that would help you get a better sense of pitch and your breathing technique is also not working well, try working on the KTVA program, basics of level 1 if you dont have it, and wanna try some good tips from Ken, check this videos from his youtube channel

Increase Vocal Range with Diaphragmatic Support - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

Vocal Warm Up Exercises - Daily Vocal Warm Ups - Vocal Tutorial - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

hope this helps

Gaston
    you are gonna have to work on the videos for around an hour every day if you wanna hear some changes, and about the song, you will have to work line by line, not the whole song for now, in order to correct the pitch and tone
    when is your audition?, I think this one would be easier, but i would suggest you to do scales more and then come back singing the songs, cause you already know the song, you have to work on your pitch a little more, and on your tone, that is not worked through songs but through scales and excercises if you still have some days to prepare that´s what i would do, post a scale like the one i sent you
    Post me a recording of a scale of the warm up
    ok, good luck in your audition