Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Webcam lesson

ALEXDEITEMEYERALEXDEITEMEYER Posts: 27Member
This is just a quick question. When i do the skype lessons with ken, do you think the skype app on my iPad would be good enough for the lesson. Just wanted to make sure so i don't have to buy any extra recording apps if they aren't necessary.

At some point i am going to try to book a lesson so i can work on a couple of songs for a performance at CSF (Christian Student Fellowship) on UK's campus.

Comments

• Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Posts: 148Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO
    Hi @ALEXDEITEMEYER how are you? I think skype on the ipad is good enough with a good wifi connection, I highly recommend you headphones, and obviously if you have a laptop would be bettter, Ken records the video session and sends it to you, but here is @highmtn who knows better!
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 12,828Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Try your skype out on your iPad. If it works well enough without dropouts with others, then it should work well enough with Ken. The earbuds are a good idea, because iPad speakers aren't the greatest, but earbuds should work fine and have your mic near.