Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Well.. I did it and...

Here I am. I've been singing for hmm 40 years? But these last two years have been difficult, losing members of my current band, (friends) and just a major blow to my confidence. I've got things back together but.. I'm suddenly.. struggling in areas I've not before. Such as my confidence, my range.... the two.. pretty sure connected. Anyways.. my hope is I can learn skills that will help me move past these issues and grow. Yes even at my age. Not sure if linking to a FaceBook video is allowed so I'll just leave things here for now. Thanks all.

Comments

• SophiaSophia Posts: 472.0 INTERMEDIATE
    @tinalouisec I'm so sorry you've had such a painful time recently. I firmly believe that you absolutely can learn from what you've gone through, and become stronger and more resolute moving on as time passes. In the meantime, you're in the right place to practically take your voice from strength to strength. I'm looking forward to hearing your singing when you're ready to share it. :)
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 12,828Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Welcome, @tinalouisec!

You will find yourself singing better than ever, once you have spent sufficient time building your new voice! Dig in and learn. Practice. Grow. You have the tools to do it with. Add time, practice, and patience. You will get back your confidence and more. You will have confidence in your foundation and your training, and will be able to rely on it to push back the doubts and uncertainties.

Bob