Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home

Hello

I just purschaed Kevin Tamplin Vocal Courses so i will be starting my training tomorrow.

Motley Crue is one of my favourite bands so please tell me what you think of this.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1RRHWhRDLec

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 12,991Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    @Simpan27,

Your voice is buried in the mix. I can hear some good and some not so good in there, but you are hiding behind the wall of instruments and that makes it difficult to get into the actual details.

I look forward to seeing what training on Kens scales and nailing notes is going to do for your voice and your future performance demos.

After a bit of hard work you will be able to put your voice on top of these mixes and instead of people begging you to tone down the vibrato, you will have people just saying WOW. You will have to tame the vibrato, but Ken has some lessons on that, and it can be tamed. Your pitch accuracy will improve, as well, if you are faithful and work at your exercises to get them right. Get those right and that will transfer to your singing accuracy.

Congratulations on a big decision.

You'll agree that this was a turning point in your vocal life. One you will be very glad about.

Keep these recordings and use them as a Before and After comparison. You'll be more pleased with your AFTER. But there is some work to be done. :)

Bob