Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

still no improvment

still havent got the ken tamplin vocal acdemy yet it will be christmas before i can get it but i have been doing a whole lot of free vocal scales an stuff and nope still sound rubbish

Comments

• stratmanstratman Posts: 364Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    @ashfittis posting a scale exercise without reverb would be more useful for us to give you some feedback. (your smule recordings are full of echo and reverb). Don't be so concerned about covering your pitch issues with all that echo ... pitch is something you can fix over time with lot's of practice. At this stage it's best to get feedback about your support, brightness, etc.
  • whoisj15whoisj15 Posts: 137Pro
    Hi,

I think you got a good tone, but your diction is hard to hear. I think you even might have more range than you think at this point, I say this because you haven't showed much range.
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 172Member
    thanks guys i just gotta keep working at it i guess rather frustrating to be honest though