Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

rebel yell billy idol

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,715Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    You need to spend some time really working scales and making sure you can nail the pitches in the scales accurately.

You sound good (on-pitch) on the lower parts of this song, but at parts like 0:47 when you go into Call Voice, you don't have the pitch control to track the melodies properly. This comes from training and drilling your voice on exercises and proving that you can go to any note you want to hit consistently, again and again.

Your support is decent on the lower notes.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,715Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    edited July 12
    No problem. You need a little bit of discipline and training for your voice. You have raw talent, but you won't get the results you want until you tame your voice. That's going to take some good, old-fashioned work and actual practice. And by practice, I don't mean just singing whole songs. That's fine as a part of your practice, but no substitute for working scales and actually training your voice to grow and become a note-singing machine that can't be stopped.
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 172Member
    i agree lots of practice for me from now on