Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Any Advice?

SoeWunnaSoeWunna 2.0 PRO Posts: 30
Hello Everybody.......!!! This is Soe Wunna, living in Myanmar and the one who is very passionate about music. I've got my own Punk-Rock band called WHY NOT. As a front-man, I really need to improve my voice day by day. Previously, my friends said that my voice is annoying. So, I joined a vocal class and I found a lot of improvements. But I'm not yet satisfied with my voice and I want more better voice like Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day. I've been practicing singing for 4 months professionally. I wasted many years of my old days until I joined the vocal class in my country. My dream is not to be an ordinary singer but to be a professional singer who is regarded as the great. So, I purchased Ken's the course+ USB and learning everything from his lessons. I believe I could be a pro singer with the help of Ken. I will try as far as I can. The question is How long it takes to be a good singer with correct 2 hr daily practice? Thanks........!!!

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    @SoeWunna ...
    Congrats on getting the course!

Just a reminder, if your status in the forums is "member" you don't have student area access. The student areas are where more detailed information on how to do the program can be found.

Go to the front page of the forums and read the post titled NEW STUDENTS PLEASE READ THIS.

http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    edited July 2018
    In response to your question, it varies from person to person really.
    I can give you my personal timeline though, for what it is worth:
    (3-4 days a week for 1 hour)

1-3 months: Not much noticeable change, and was working hard to break bad habits

3-6 months: The band stopped inviting other singers over to allow me to pay more attention to my guitar playing :wink:

6-12 months: I am starting to be very consistent and strong with allot of usable range

12-18 months: People really taking notice and complimenting me... getting recognized as a serious singer
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @SoeWunna,

As Furious_Phil said, we all develop as individuals. But the more focused time and effort you put in, you will begin to realize that this is the most important decision you have made in your singing professional life.

Because we have to actually experience physical growth in some ways, some of the changes that will happen will be hard to notice as they are occurring. You will think nothing is ever going to change, and then WHAM!! You will notice yourself doing something easily that you could Never do before. And then again, something will catch you by surprise that you Never, Ever thought you would be able to do. One by one, things will grow and things will happen, where you realize that you've been changing all along. But like watching the hour hand on a clock move, it's hard to tell when it's happening.

You will see marked changes at 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, and so forth. Some of the really big changes won't be fully formed until about 2 years in. But along the way, you will see signs that you are making progress.

It's one thing to learn the knowledge of how to do things correctly. Then your body has to adapt to have these things become second nature to you, and to grow your muscles and body coordination to Become the new you.

The important thing is that you have started your journey. You might have never found this program, and could have wasted these years on something that is nothing more than a scam or, at best, a weak excuse for a singing program. This it the real thing that will incredibly grow your voice, and give you the confidence and stamina you will need to follow the path you have chosen.

You have chosen wisely.

All the Best!

Bob
  • SoeWunnaSoeWunna 2.0 PRO Posts: 30
    @Furious_Phil

I really appreciate your help and will keep your step by step practice routine in my mind.
    Thanks.......!!!
  • SoeWunnaSoeWunna 2.0 PRO Posts: 30
    @highmtn
    It is my pleasure that you kindly explained about the growth of voice in detail. I will practice daily and can't wait for the time I could even say wow... to my voice.

Thanks for your help.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    That day is coming, SoeWunna! Getting there is half the fun. Enjoy the journey!