Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

More vocal progress!!(which keeps getting more surreal)

Man I really am starting to feel the confidence connection and the growth my voice has been through it's definitely all in the singing and KTVA really is the way to go lol. Hopefully I can enroll in the course soon. Fingers crossed here's the first I sang right after I did a couple warm ups this morning.

NSN-big city dreams(cover)
https://youtu.be/pgt20i0nLo4

Comments

• Options
    DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    It's pretty good.
    You still have some Pitch issues, can be fixed with better support I feel you were out of breath on some parts, it felt pretty shaky on some high notes, and some chest to head transitions could be a bit smoother. You could probably modify some vowels to make it easier.
    Just keep practicing and you'll be a lot better. You know what they say, You are your best critic, so take a look at what you can improve and do so, and you'll boost your voice up in no time!

All the best,

-Diego
  • Options
    JlmetalJlmetal Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2018
    Was actually my falsetto but I really appreciate the insight I hadn't practices my falsetto much so it was a transition I'm not use to. I'm actually learning I need to sing lower range songs also, my chest voice use to be so weak so I thought I had a high pitched voice and I'm now realizing lower and even high belting is much easier for me than pure head voice notes but they are also getting a lot stronger too. I'm going to so sing something much more practiced later on today i feel I have made progress in my chest voice since this lol,, how often did you noticed progress when you were actually starting to get the hang of it?
  • Options
    Well you already made it past the first step when you set up your camera, and posted yourself singing for the whole world to see.

Step two, I would do what I could to get into this course. Singers do need proper training if they want to sound good, and this is the course to get that from.

I started seeing results within a few days. I was in shock, and still pinch myself sometime.

By the way, what type of guitar is that? I think that is the very first time I've seen an acoustic guitar with a maple neck.

Peace, Tony