Home Ken Tamplin's Corner

MIle-Stone Achievement

hit my mile stone today, not crap at singing anymore! New Rank: Decent Mediocre rock singer. Maybe I could join poison by this stage lol.
Feel quite proud. Using Kens diaphramatic support technique I was able to go from Complete 'Shut-up' crap, to somewhat decent pub vocalist. Massive improvements in such short time. I will get into Ken's "sing better than anyone else course' by the end of the year.
I find Tai Chi is excellent for helping singing. google Dr. Lams Tai Chi. great relaxation and helps take full advantage on Kens ideas and techniques!

Caroline

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Wicked! Seriously speaking, when you finally get the course, you'll basically get a kickin roadmap to realizing your optimum vocal potential!

For instance, my voice was totally blown out from the 4th octave on up (From years of vocal abuse), and I couldn't sing more than 4 songs without starting to lose my voice.

It took about 6 months to repair the damage, another 6 months to make it sound decent, and another 6 months to really increase my range and tone.
    The improvements are ongoing, and probably don't have a ceiling.

My confidence in hitting my vocal marks is now better than that of my guitar playing... and that says allot.