Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hi I'm Lea

So, actually I'm new, not only here,but never used a forum (any) at all, so i'm a bit confused for now :smile: . My name is Lea (29) and I'm from Croatia (For those who don't know where it is - Europe-near Italy). I began singing in choir at a theatre when I was 6 years old,at that time they gave me to sing a solo ( O holly night) with simphony orchestra and chior. Later on i went to music school and learned piano,but singing was always my first love. I have finished high music school and went to the academy but for a lot of reasons didn't finish it. I sang as a backup singer for some small city groups but never had opportunity to learn what i wanted to learn so for years i have gave up on singing. Learning bel canto never actually helped me to sing rock,pop r'n'b or any other genre. I like all kinds of music and don't have a preferred singer,band or genre. I've found Ken Tamplin on youtube and started following his page and I'm amazed that there is someone that actually has found a way to sing in a lot of different styles (if not all :)) and i have started to sing again, with love and passion that i have forgotten i had inside . Now I'm a mum of two children but i would love to learn how to improve my voice and skills so here I am. :) Hopfully i will discover how to record myself and put some link to see what do you guys think i should improve. Have a great day and keep on singing!

Comments