Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi, I'm Wolfgang

I am new here. My name is Wolfgang. I have been a musician for over 15 years. I'm also a singer-songwriter but have never had vocal lessons. I've written songs that accommodate what my voice can do. I'm tired of being limited with what I can do and purchased the pro pack so I can become a good singer. Excited to be here and to grow my voice.

Comments

• @wolfie Your voice is definitely going to grow as time goes by if you do the course as recommended. Just don't rush through the material, and you should do fine.
    Everybody here is respectful, and helpful in case you need assistance.

The course itself rocks, but to have this forum included is priceless. Use it all. The videos, the discussions, and you get replies to questions fairly quick here also.

Work hard, work smart, and try to enjoy it also. Singing is supposed to be fun, and pleasurable.

Peace, Tony
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome Wolfgang!

This is the place for your voice to grow. Have patience, it doesn't come over night. However, you now have all the material, and this forum to build your voice! Have fun with the program!

All the best,

Ben
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Glad you're here, Wolfgang!