Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Linger the cranberries cover

Is it any good have I improved

https://www.smule.com/p/154460727_2517620420

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,743Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Hello, again! Nice to hear from you.

Yes, you have improved. Part of this sounds really good, and other parts you get off-track with the pitch and that whole section may all be out of tune. That's something you need to try to learn to recognize so you can work those things out in those parts. Get the parts that are off fixed, and you're in business. Can you tell when you're getting off-track?
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 179Member
    Hey nice to see you again and it’s hard sometimes to hear when I’m off pitch as it where I haven’t a good ear for it to be honest how can I fix that ? I’m getting Ken Tamplin vocal academy for Christmas Mum doesn’t believe it will work but it’s my money which bits where off tune ? I need to. Listen to the song again as I wasn’t very familiar with it I’m so glad I’ve improved somewhat though thanks for the feed back and taking time to listen thank you
  • videoacevideoace Posts: 1,530Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Your voice sounds better, and smoother than before, but as highmtn mentioned, your pitch needs work. My suggestion would be to turn of any, and all effects when your singing for now. I think it's giving you a false sense of pitch.

Just my two cents.

Peace, Tony
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 179Member