Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello, my name is Gabriel and I'm from Argentina.

Hello! My name is Gabriel and I'm from Argentina. I know english but sometimes I don't write it well, sorry for that.

I've buyed the KTVA bundle monday and started inmediatly! I hope I can take the lessons 1 hour per day - during 5-6 weeks., because I work and study and don't have much time but I'll do my best!

A little introduction and expectations: I'm a male, I have 23 years old, I work on the Department of Defense, I study biotechnology and music, of course! And I hope my singing keeps evolving every year, during the rest of my life. I want that and the time to have a band.

Well, I don't want to bore you, so thats it! Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

@strike77,

Hi, Gabriel!  Good to meet you!

You're not boring us, You're inspiring us with your hopes of becoming a better singer!

You've come to the right place!

Welcome!

Bob

• MarceloMarcelo Pro Posts: 16
    edited August 2016
    Hola @strike77, aquí Marcelo desde Chile!

No había pillado otros latinos por estos lados. Un gusto saber que andan por aquí. 

Estoy desde marzo en KTVA, voy en el volumen 3 y espero comenzar el programa de Head Voice prontamente.

Un abrazo a ambos y estamos en contacto!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Es bueno que usted está encontrando amigos en otras partes del mundo que hablan de cantar en español. KTVA está enseñando cantantes de todo el mundo cómo el rock de sus voces. Es impresionante ver que ayudarse unos a otros en su viaje para aprender técnicas de Ken!

Bob