Home The Singer's Lobby

KTVA forum ''roles''

Hey,

I have bought volume 1 and 2, but my ''role'' on this forum is member. I thought that THIS was the whole forum, but a couple of days ago I figured out that I can see way more on this forum!! I have sent a decent email to the ktvahelp@gmail.com, but they didn't answer me back. 
I understand this, because they can't respond back in one day, but I'm waiting for a answer for almost a week. Maybe they didn't saw my email  or something haha. 

I hope someone can help me out with this. 

Friendly regards,

Michael.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hey, Michael! Thanks for reporting your situation.

I'm pretty sure that help will be on the way soon. 

The KTVA Krew has been in Holiday mode for a short while, taking a well-deserved break!

I think you will soon be enjoying more content, including videos and webinar recordings before you know it!

I'll send up some smoke signals!!

Thanks!

Bob

• Hey Bob, 

That's what I expected, I'll be patient.Because I know that everyone deserves a break! 
    Thanks for the effort Bob.

Michael.
  • Ken TamplinKen Tamplin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 446

Hi Michael,

Have you purchased volume 3?

Lynette does not see that in our records and she had e-mailed this to you (I see the thread).

Pro upgrades are for people who have all 3 volumes.

One of the reasons for this is people actually doing volume 3 have much different questions than people doing volumes one and 2.

Another reason is most of volume 3 info is available in the volume 3 forums. This is not free for people doing volumes 1 and 2.

Does this make sense?

-Ken

• Hey Ken, 

This makes sense, I only purchased volumes 1 and 2. If my role isn't pro as you mentioned, I am still ''enrolled'' right? I'm now just a member. The reason I ask this is because I can't watch webinars and you mentioned on Youtube KTVA students can watch webinars, so I was kinda curious about that :P.

I didn't got any email back from ktvahelp@gmail.com, strange!! I don't want to make too much of a big deal out of this, I'm just wondering. 
    I hope you can change my role on this forum to enrolled. So I can watch webinars and benefit from those too.

Thank you for the fast and polite answer, I guess Bob did spoke the truth when he said he would sent some smoke signals haha :).

Greetings,

Michael.

• Ken TamplinKen Tamplin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 446
    Hi Michael,

E-Mail Lynette directly at Lynette.KTVA@Gmail.com with this thread.

She may have thought you were looking for pro forum access.

You can also call her directly at (949) 650-6229 and she can help you over the phone to expedite this.

We definitely want you in the forums getting good info and rockin'!  :-)

-KT
  • Thanks, I'll send her an email. 

Michael.