Home Off Topic

Can i consider myself as an official, enrolled KTVA student if i bought the full HTSBTAE bundle?

RonRockerRonRocker Pro Posts: 46
Sorry for this blunt question.

It's strictly out of a stupid interest(lol :-D), and for kind of a self-description to other people, when talking about who am i learning to sing from(which, in turn, might attract new students to Ken).

I know we're all Ken's students, but i'm still wondering, who do REALLY i count as.
I know that my status doesn't say "enrolled", it says "pro"(because i bought the full bundle, like 3 months ago).
However, we are all following basically the same teachings,the same program, so i am wondering if it would be right or wrong to consider myself as an official(and at least kinda enrolled) KTVA student.

Do i have the right to consider myself as an OFFICAL KTVA student? Or i don't?

Comments

• ragnarragnar Pro Posts: 410
    No you first have to go through an extensive hazing period, where some of your main duties will be doing marketing work for Cgreen's soundcloud page and combing Bob The Wise one's belly-long grey beard.
  • RonRockerRonRocker Pro Posts: 46
    edited January 2014
    ragnar said:
    No you first have to go through an extensive hazing period, where some of your main duties will be doing marketing work for Cgreen's soundcloud page and combing Bob The Wise one's belly-long grey beard.
    Dude, don't go overborad. I was just wondering. If i have that right, then why doesn't my status say "enrolled", huh?
  • sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    @ronnie. I'm guessing that you have bought all 3 volumes plus the bonus material which gets you the pro status. Enrolled is a level down I think:). You can consider yourself a fully enrolled KTVA student. Now start practising. All the best.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

The Wise One says:

PRO is the level with the greatest access at this time.  All Pros are Enrolled Students and have access to everything that Enrolled or Volume One does.  That's why your status says PRO.  It's better. 

I hearby dub thee an OFFICIAL ENROLLED PRO STUDENT in the Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy.  You will remain a Student for as long as you continue to study and learn.

"Enrolled" status is for those who have bought either Volume One and/or Volume Two.

"Volume One" has more limited access, but can still see much of the content on the KTVA Forums. 

My beard is too short to comb.

Bob

That made chuckle.
    Sorry for asking such a dumb question. :D
    I hereby dub this discussion closed.
    I hath received my answer.
    Commenteth ye not anymore please. :D