Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City ~~~ My Latest On-Stage Performance of singing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdz7ubbXOUI

I performed Paradise City (Guns N' Roses) on our local 2014 Chinese Spring Festival Gala Night. This song is totally a challenge for me (originally not an English Speaker). Kindly, I also wanna here some comments and advices. Especially from Ken ;)

Comments

• ragnarragnar Pro Posts: 410
    Excellent. Didn't sound like you had any problems getting through it generally, which is quite impressive for such a high song. It did sound like you were off-pitch or something on the "So far away" bit though. You definitely looked comfortable on stage as well, but I must say it's a bit awkward to see a Guns N' Roses song performed without a band.
    Overall great job!
  • Quan ZhouQuan Zhou Pro Posts: 11
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for your comment, ragnar ;) 

I got really nervous during that show. I glad that I didn't suddenly forgot any lyric. I teared the lyric apart word by word to only memorize the sound pattern in order to be able to perform the whole song.

Also the most challenge part of all was the rotation dance. I was really worrying of may fell off the stage or couldn't face to the audience when I stop.
    (p.s: The rotation dance part was actually a sort of improvisation, because I can't just stand and wait for the long guitar solo part. I gotta do something. )

I dreamed about if I can sing with a real band. That will be A+ wonderful!
  • SteveKSteveK Pro Posts: 556
    seeing you and others perform makes want to start memorizing all the lyrics to the songs i sing. i rely so much on the karaoke screen. good job dude