Home The Singer's Lobby

Pliz I need a critique on ma music

I have had KTVA for a while however I I have done right what ever Ken tries to recommend while practicing and researched more on
the singing subject. However I would like to leave that to the side and get what your judgement on my singing with my recent project.
and get your advice

Here is a link of the song on reverbnation
http://www.reverbnation.com/kcsammy/songs

Comments

• tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 209
    edited June 2014

Hi @smugabi,

Welcome to KTVA forums! If you would like a solid critique I would be happy to provide you with one. If you have an acapella piece or simple instrumental track I would be able to hear your voice in its most natural state. However, by just listening to your songs on Reverbnation you have a lovely and warm vocal tone, the music is very lively and I like it! You sustain the energy and without understanding the language emotion is conveyed and felt. From what I can hear I would suggest more support when you are in your falsetto as the energy does drop slightly, therefore affects the pitch a little. Beautiful style of music and would love to hear more from you.

Keep up the great work and good singing to you!

Tina   

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Thank you, @tinaalcorace for answering this request.  Somehow this one got past me and everyone else here.  Sometimes a glitch in the system causes things to be "marked as read" and gets lost in the shuffle.  See why you're such a great member of the team?

These are great-sounding performances and recordings.  Very pleasing to listen to...

@smugami, you are on a good track!  Where are you located?  Great energy.  Very professional production and vocals!

Bob

• tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 209

Pleasure @highmtn, more than happy to help.

Hope youre well!

• smugabismugabi Member Posts: 7
    I'm located in Africa in a a country called Uganda in Eastern Africa am going to record as you have asked me I dont yet have a cam, vocals are fine I hope
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Yes,

Your voice sounds very good!