Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi, I'm Sean

SeanAmundsenSeanAmundsen Pro Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
I just bought the program and I'm so excited to be a part of the community. I was inspired to start singing by bands like System Of A Down and Dio, I strangely also have a lot of inspiration from Reggae musicians like Collie Buddz and Rebelution. I'm a 17 year old electronic musician, my goal is to grow my voice and hopefully inspire others to be the best they can be. I'll see if I can post a few videos of my progress over time.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    edited November 2014

Hi, SeanAmundsen,

It's great to hear from you, and that you are ready to start building your voice!

Please copy and paste into an email a copy of your KTVA purchase receipt and send it to ktvaforums@gmail.com

Request a forums upgrade.

That can get you a higher level of access on the KTVA Forums.  There is a lot of information, free Videos, and more in the students-only areas, which actually is much larger than the areas that the public can view.

Get ready to grow your voice!  Glad you're here!

Bob

• kaulferskaulfers Pro Posts: 300
    @SeanAmundsen

Welcome, you are in the right place at the right time.  Let's hear those pipes.