Home Welcome
Options

hi there

ME1994ME1994 Pro Posts: 3
hi guys, just a simple question that i would be very grateful for someone to answer, i bought the pro course ages ago and would like my membership  to be notified as an pro as well, how can i do it ? And what is the difference
between being enrolled and pro?

thanks alot

Comments

• Options
    rcrosierrcrosier Pro Posts: 275
    edited February 2015
    From previous posts by Bob, send a copy of your purchase receipt to ktvahelp@gmail.com.  They will upgrade you.  I'm not sure what you have to do if you don't have the receipts any more.  Maybe Bob or someone will chime in if you need more info.
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

@ME1994,

The address for forums upgrades is ktvaforums@gmail.com

If you paid by paypal or any other credit/debit, you can easily look up your payment history, going back as many years as KTVA has been in existence, and find your transaction record.  You just look that up on your account, copy it and paste it in an email to ktvaforums@gmail.com

Mention your username here, and request a forums upgrade.  If you have purchased any of the KTVA Volumes, you will be granted Volume 1 access.

If you have purchased all Three KTVA Volumes, you will be granted PRO access.

Enrolled and Volume 1 have the same access.

PRO Access gives you access to the PRO Videos, which contain more than 70 new, updated beginner AND advanced KTVA lessons. 

As a Member, you cannot see any of the students-only areas, including questions and answers regarding all three KTVA Volumes, as well as many additional videos.

It's well-worth spending a little time digging up your purchase history.

If you have extenuating circumstances regarding your proof-of-purchase, you can contact ktvahelp@gmail.com and explain your situation.

All the Best!

Bob

• Options
    ME1994ME1994 Pro Posts: 3