Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

My bands - Blue Almonds - own song

Hi everyone, it's been some time! 

Not that long ago I recorded vocals for the song of my band, vocals are from home studio, the track has been recorded during rehearsal. Generally the quality is ok as for a demo :)
 Comments are appreciated. Enjoy!

Konrad

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Konrad, 

You guys are getting a great sound out of your home equipment. The band sounds awesome. Good drum sound, bass, guitars, keys.  Good job to whoever is handling getting all that dialed-in.  Great players...

Your voice is Rockin'!  I heard a C5 in there!  Nice vocal tone.  Good support.  An F5, too!
    Thanks for sharing your tune.  It has been a while since we've heard from you.

Don't be a stranger!

Bob
  • KonradSzymanskiKonradSzymanski Pro Posts: 36
    @hightm

Thanks! Good to hear from you. I worked on my voice really hard recently. After lesson with Ken I focused mostly on stretching chest and my passagio also got better.

We rented a small rehearsal-room for 2 hours and we recorded track with a sound engineer that works there, he does know how :)

I've been busy as I had exams and I've visited our forum rather rarely. Studies take a Iot of time but I always have it for music and band. I handled with a problem of not having a place to practice scales and now I do them during my way between home and university. In a winter it was sometimes difficult but I guess a will to become better can overcome everything ;) I can imagine what someone would've thought about me when he would hear me! Haha.

I promise I'll be posting another song soon, this time a cover ;)

Konrad