Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi from Denmark

Hi

My name is Kasper and I am from Denmark. I have played guitar for a couple of years and now I wanted to try work on my singing. I also try writing my own songs and have a lot of fun with that. One thing is that I am not crazy about the sound of my voice. Some of it is my accent, english is not my first language, but I still think I sound kind of funny, also when I sing in danish. I was just wondering how much it will change as I get better. I have followed Kens course for about 4 weeks now, so I know there is a long way to go. My dream would be to be able to sing something like John Fogerty and Freddie King. But I know that's probably not going to happen. I am 34 years old.

I have uploaded two songs. Don't worry about my playing, I know it is a bit rough, and I recorded with a dictaphone so the quality isn't great.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TzPWiizXlHI

Kasper

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    Hi, @kasper.f

Nice to hear from you. It's hard to hear any detail in your voice, because the guitar is so loud relative to the voice. What I can hear isn't bad, though. I think you will be able to get much closer to your goals of sounding more like John Fogerty and Freddie King. Stick with the program and your voice, tone and all, will grow.

34 is not at all too old to build a great voice. You're just getting started! Hang in there, and you will see big changes for the better!

All the Best!

Bob