Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi from Germany

Just bought the full course and am downloading the stuff right now. I used to love to sing as a child (was in a choir and all) but somehow I let life lead me to other things, and while I still loved singing I didn't pursue it in any meaningful way. So consider me a bloody beginner who has to learn singing from the bottom up.

The reason I'm here is that, being 42 years now, having three beautiful children and a job I love, I finally decided to not let other things (and, unluckily, persons) stopping me from doing the things I love (which includes singing). I wasn't quite sure how to approach this task, but when I stumbled over some of Ken's videos, I was so blown away by what I heard that I decided to give it a try.

So now I'm here with basically no idea to where this journey will lead me. I have no plans apart from getting as good as I can and I'm actually mighty curious how good that will be. But in the end I'd probably be glad if I was able to comfortably sing some of my most favorite rock and metal songs.

So, nice to meet you all,

Björn

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, @Wormy !

Björn,

It's good to have you here. You will learn tons of things about your voice that you never knew existed! This is the place to learn about how to rock your voice!

Listen to what Ken tells you and demonstrates, and your voice will begin to grow!

Nice meeting you, too!

Bob